Welcome to the K-Track website
Please take also a look at the new KTrack homepage for informations about the next version of the program
K-Track is an KDE3 satellite prediction software, especially suited for
radio amateurs operating through the satellites that are providing
- Easy selection of the satellites
- Automatic Downlink / Uplink doppler correction
- Tuning with the vfo knob of your transceiver without worrying
about the correct uplink frequency
- Supports a lot of Transceivers (everyone hamlib supports)
- Can turn your antennas automatically to the satellite
- Nice map displays (using xplanet)
- Can use your desktop background as map display instead of the
- much more to come....
K-Track needs an recent version of hamlib,
and XPlanet. As it is an KDE3 program, you
will need KDE 3.x.x and the QT-Libs 3.x.x.
You can get the latest version here.
Before you try compiling it, please read the INSTALLING and README
files included in the archive.
Contacting the author
You can reach me at email@example.com.